Sunday, September 12, 2010

Welcome!

I have decided to re-enter the world of blogging, at a casual level.

This is not a "mommy-blog" so it will not revolve around my daughter and whether she got her fingernails clipped today or woke up twice last night to eat, and I'll try to keep the bragging to a minimal when she accomplishes something amazing. It probably isn't a popular blog that will attract lots of readers and offer cool give-aways (though they are lots of fun). It's not a place of clever political analysis, product reviews, stunning photos, or world traveling adventures.

It's just me sharing an occasional poem, thoughts on Christian Living, inspiring quotes, stories of everyday life, and --hopefully -- writing creatively.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wonderful. Simply wonderful.

Rachael said...

yay! I look forward to reading your blog! :)

Catherine said...

You can totally brag as far as I'm concerned!!!